cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Full Fibre both available and unavailable at the same address

We just got an FTTP network installed through the government voucher scheme and have received a letter from BT saying that it is now available to order.

The problem is that when we check our upgrade offers, all we're offered is FTTC.

When I go to the Ultrafast Fibre section, say I am new to BT and enter our postcode, I get 2 different addresses for this house -- Our house number and our house number but prefixed with "Plot".

The entry which does not contain "Plot" is eligible for up to 900mbps fibre, and the one which does is not.
Our account is registered with the "Plot" prefix and so I assume this is why we are not shown full fibre in the offers section.
What should I do about this situation? I mentioned it to live support and they said to call the "Best Value" department.

The BT Wholesale broadband checker says we can't get FTTP when we use our house phone number, but says we can when we enter the address instead.

Any help is appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Full Fibre both available and unavailable at the same address

You need to call call customer services (150 or 0800 800150) and get them to raise an ORDI request with Openreach to rationalise the address.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, I will try that and get back to you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I had a live chat with BT today and they confirmed that the address would be changed in 24-48 hours. I'll keep you updated on how it goes but for some reason I don't have high hopes.

0 Ratings