cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT Halo 3+and EE Hub

Go to solution

I currently have a BT Halo3+ hub and a EE Hub. I am in the process of having Full Fibre 100 installed. On the Order it states that I have to return the EE box. Is this correct? If so will I still have a guaranteed connection?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Halo 3+and EE Hub

Go to solution

have you retained the Halo 3+ add on with your new fibre 100 package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Yes I have still got he Hub.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

yes but are you paying extra for the Halo 3+ add on?  have you checked MYBT to make sure new package includes Halo 3+

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Yes I have checked. I have had Halo 3+ for a long time, all that is happening that full fibre is being brought to my house. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

if package still includes the Halo 3+ add on then you should be able to keep EE device

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you I will have a chat with BT.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @GH101, sorry for the confusion over the equipment. 
Has your order completed?
If you log into your MyBT on the web does it show any equipment is awaiting return? Your homepage | My BT 
Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Yes it says return the EE Hub. I have spoken to BT and they are saying I can keep the EE and ignore the return request - No Charge.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

The Order has as yet not been completed, waiting for Openreach and Engineer.

0 Ratings