cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Halo

Go to solution

Hi,

Not sure if I’ve posted in the right place so apologies if not. A few months ago, our internet went down due to a fault, and as I’m a Bt Halo customer, they sent out a mini hub. Not long after the fault was rectified, they emailed asking me to send the hub back, and they said they would be deactivating the hub.

Fine, no problems with that. However, I forgot to return the mini hub, so it was just added to my next bill, which I had no problems with as this was in fact easier for me.

last night, the internet went down due to a big fault in the area. I remembered I had the mini hub, but also remembered it had been deactivated, so I went on the online chat to ask if they were able to deactivate it so I could use it, but I was 55 in the queue and they closed before it was my turn.

The internet came back a couple of hours later, so no massive deal, but it led to me thinking, BT Halo is good, but is there any easy way this mini hub can be activated out of hours? The whole idea is to stay connected, so how do I do that without waiting hours to contact BT?

Would appreciate thoughts on this. Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Halo

Go to solution

If you move to Halo 3+, you have a permanently connected Hybrid Connect which automatically switches in when your broadband fails.

Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Halo

Go to solution
Thanks so much I did not realise there were different levels with the halo. I’ve just ordered Halo 3 + and it’s actually only £3 a month more than I’m currently paying! So happy.