cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT and Openreach, appalling customer service.

Go to solution
@pippingcp

I will reply to him.

An update for now though. After some pushing, we finally managed to get Openreach moving and get it fixed, so I have internet again. The issue now though is that there isn't even a sniff of compensation coming my way from BT. So much for their automatic compensation rubbish. They closed my case and tried to scrub it from my account to try and avoid paying out.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution
Oh dear .... the once respected BT do now seem to have become a bit of a cowboy outfit.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

I continued opening up the complaint  that they closed until their special complaints team got involved....Once that was done i was allocated to a team member, and it all became much smoother...BT even paid out the compensation in advance, as it was down to Openreach, who seem unaccountable to anyone...ie, they just dont care when things go wrong.  Try getting in touch with Openreach....Its impossible if you have an issue.

BT then got their money back via an internal transfer from Openreach....After all they are the same company!!!...When it suits them.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@Scott1989_wrote:
@pippingcp

I will reply to him.

An update for now though. After some pushing, we finally managed to get Openreach moving and get it fixed, so I have internet again. The issue now though is that there isn't even a sniff of compensation coming my way from BT. So much for their automatic compensation rubbish. They closed my case and tried to scrub it from my account to try and avoid paying out.

@Scott1989_If you indeed contacted @NeilO  then he will sort out your compensation. If you didn't ?????

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

A final update.

I had a really good phone call today, they cleared everything up and I received my compensation. The man I spoke to even called again after I received my text confirming that my compensation had gone through. Easily the best person I have spoken to with BT about this issue.

Everything is now fixed and I'm happy it's ended on a positive note.