cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT installation address is incorrect

I have been in contact with Openreach Fibre customer service who have created a new gold NAD key for an address and amended their database to record the correct address for a full fibre working service. Unfortunately BT still have the incorrect installation address for this full fibre service. This means the neighbour is unable to order their own full fibre service with BT as their records incorrectly show the adjoining property’s service is working at their address. Nobody on 0800 800150 seems capable of dealing with the issue. How can we get BT to amend their records to match Royal Mail and Openreach records? This has gone on for over 2 months and we are getting completely fed up and frustrated 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT installation address is incorrect

try phoning the FTTP team 08005874787 and see if the can help you.  if you diverted to CS then hang up and try later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I rang the FTTP team on the number quoted in the reply but, unfortunately, it’s the same menu as ringing 0800 800150. I’ve also tried all the “BT shunt” numbers for BT Homemovers and an unannounced transfer by an agent to Sales Support. I have been trying for almost 6 weeks to get one residential address amended on BT’s records. Appalling!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The FTTP TEAM number automatically goes to CS if FTTP number is busy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Gar1962 and welcome to the community.

Does the address match the Royal Mail site? If it does the the FTTP team 08005874787 are the only guys that can help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings