cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 33

Re: Broadband issues

You will get a flickering LAN indication, it just means that your local devices are working correctly which we already know from you ability to log on to the hub.

Have you tried power cycling the ONT since the last OR engineer called? don't forget to disconnect the battery backup unit (if fitted) beforehand

Message 12 of 33

Hello yes I have re powered the ont box on an off an it’s the same am clueless to what the issue can be even engineer did not know  

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 33

If there is not a port on the Smarthub 2 marked as WAN you need to plug the cable from the ONT into port 4 on the hub.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 33

It’s in the wan port everything is all connected

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 33

I'm starting to wonder if this is an account problem rather than a technical fault, if so then you will need assistance from the moderators.

Do you have more than one BT account?

Message 16 of 33

This is what I personally think myself but when I phone them up they parm me off saying it’s fine there side. It’s going round in circles. An no just one account 

Message 17 of 33

as you have FTTP this is normally handles by FTTP TEAM  are you dealing with them?  if not give them a call 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 33

Already called them also they said it should be working as fttp was abled sounds like the person on the phone was half asleep he must be working from home

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 33

You need to call the FTTP team again. The moderators can not deal with FTTP problems.

Message 20 of 33

I’ll try again what shall I say to them 

0 Ratings