Re: Broadband will not connect

Go to solution

Indeed.

A crystal ball would be handy

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 31

Go to solution

It may help if you post a photo of the equipment you were sent and if you could confirm FTTC or FTTP, the latter makes all the difference

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 31

Go to solution

you should have a confirmation email from BT showing the package you have purchased and with an installation date or/and an activation date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 31

Go to solution

How do i know what my home number is? I've tried calling my mobile but it doesn't recognise it, neither does it 19000 which apparently calls back your number 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 31

Go to solution

Dial 17070.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 31

Go to solution

where is your phone connected?  if you have DV then needs to be in socket on back of Hub but without internet connection it will not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 31

Go to solution

I would but the photo is "too big". How do I tell whether it's FTTP or not

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 31

Go to solution

@Wavawrote:

How do I tell whether it's FTTP or not

By posting details of the order that you've been repeatedly asked for but seem determined to keep secret...

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 31

Go to solution

I would tell you if I knew.

All I know is I have a SH20A router, two cables, a box to plug it in and that it's not working .. that is it. That is all I know

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 31

Go to solution

You placed an order, what did you order? You would have had a confirmation email of the order, what does it say?

It's like pulling teeth