cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cannot get Full Fibre

Go to solution

Hi*

Any chance I could get a Mod to help me?

Ok - I live in Tunbridge Wells. Full Fibre is on the pole opposite. CBTs installed and OR have commissioned it. I tried to order a full fibre product on Jan 14th - no go due to my address that I've had with BT since 1986 is not ‘correct’ even though my actual address says I can get it! Guys on here said I need an ORDI request to get that fixed.

Rang BT again on 15th Jan and helpful person in the Fibre Team said they knew exactly what the problem was and raised a docket for this to be fixed.

Meantime nothing has happened. Managed to get problem vol raised. That was over a week ago.

Now very frustrated that nobody seems to know what is going on or what to do.

HELP!

Many thanks P

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot get Full Fibre

Go to solution

it can take a few weeks for ORDI after requested.  Have you tried the FTTP TEAM for an update

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Well, lots of people have said they will call me back and 'leave it for 24 hours' ... I know that systems can need 24hrs to do a replication from the main servers to 'front end' but it is a total lack of managing ones' expectations

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It's typically on Friday when the database updates, so the ORDI might of been done and next update will reflect it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

OK guys

Thanks for your comments. The BT Executive Resolutions team have been involved and said there was a 'rogue order' floating around on one of the Openreach systems that has been preventing the update.

Anyhow, today being Friday and yes, Richie, looks like it is all correct.

Untitled.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Great news and thanks for posting back, enjoy your better broadband.

0 Ratings