cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

FTTP Cant find my address

We are moving into a house next week it was built in 2015 and has FTTP fibre in all houses in the area and previous owners had full fibre internet connection.

I was trying to sort out internet for the new place but every time I enter our address I get this message from all providers -

"Sorry...we're having a few problems.
We're having a couple of issues at the moment. We're aware of this, and recommend you try again."

I tried to enter our address into https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome but every time I try to look up my address it doesn't do anything and shows no results.

Has anyone experienced this? Can't seem to do anything with my house number but if I enter our next door neighbours or any other house number in the area (same builds) they show up all fine.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: FTTP Cant find my address

It may be that FTTP is provided by an AltNet company so Openreach will have no record. AltNets use their own infrastructure.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

There is a Openreach box on the porch of the house and it has full fibre cables I believe, it's exactly the same box as all of the other neighbours have. There is a Openreach ONT box inside the house but it hasn't been connected to anything in over 6 months so maybe that's the issue why my address isn't showing anywhere. I've contacted Openreach hopefully they'll get back to me.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

if you have access to your new home then phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help - have number off ONT handy when you call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings