cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

FTTP Issues

Hi guys,

Conscious the tech team don't open until 8am. Woke up this morning to a solid orange light on my home hub.

I had fibre 900 installed about 3 weeks ago. I've checked the ONT and all the lights are showing solid green aside from the "alarm" which isn't lit at all. When I switch my router off to reset it, one of the lights goes off until it's booted back up fully again.

I did notice some wireless drops yesterday. When I do the troubleshooting via the "My BT" app, they said there's work being done locally and fault should be resolved within 24hrs. Not sure if this is just saying that or if it would only say it if an MSO/work locally was actually happening etc.

Any ideas/suggestions I can do before the technical team opens at 8? Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: FTTP Issues

go to 'help' at top of page and then 'check service in my area'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Turned out its a build issue.

Ont lights are all fine. Engineer due out on Saturday so will see how that goes.

Out of curiosity, is build/profiles a common issue with FTTP? Is there any way of preventing them in future?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Build/profile errors are not common at all. They do happen very occasionally though. What makes you think it is a build/profile error?

0 Ratings