cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: FTTP not working since switching.

Just contact the mods as offered, they will sort it.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

@JamesJ98 

I assume this is not a business broadband connection, as you mentioned lost income?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

No - more having to take unpaid days off work for engineer appointments across two days. 

Let alone as mentioned earlier, telephone signal In my area is poor, so having some form of connection is a necessity to make calls.

Also I have messages the mods but awaiting a response. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Understood. There is automatic compensation, but its not going to cover that amount.

https://www.bt.com/help/account-and-billing/automatic-compensation

The mods are only a small team, so you may not get a reply until next week.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

Yeah, bit of a pickle really. By the time they get back to me one of the managers will be calling me back. But I fear it's not going to be a favourable response either way....

If it were on the other hand and I cost them £400+ they'd be on my case to be repaying it. Shame they won't have that level (or even a remotely more than £5 a day) of accountability. Especially in this day and age. £45 a month for this service is abysmal. 

Had issues installing my DSL services too and they didn't even give me the £5 then. 

I really don't hold out hope at this point. 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

QubeGB arrived today and confirmed what I already knew, openreach already knew but BT refused to accept. 

It's not an issue with my property. Another £170 wasted today by not going into work for a pointless visit. 

They now want to book another appointment with openreach. I am honestly fuming. BT have to be THE WORST company I have ever dealt with when it comes to going around in circles, lies and refusal to accept any issues. Why send out a third party company who doesn't know how to fix it. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

Hi @JamesJ98

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry for all the problems with your Full Fibre order.  Our offer of help remains open.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

@RobbieMac I did reply to the original DM, so I did *try* to take your offer to help the same day - but no response. I've been non-stop communicating with BT, managers and engineers. Awaiting a call back tonight, but it's just a farce at this point. When I called today they couldn't even see the openreach engineeer that the wube engineer booked for tomorrow w/ you.

No one knows what's going on, no one is actually helping. Even the guy I spoke to on the phone agreed that this is farcical, and agreed this shouldn't have gone on this long. He even agreed that Qube shouldn't have been sent as it is obvious there is no issue with my property/equipment.

Lack of communication, possibly training and a company that really has no organisation. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

To add - I wouldn't be so angry if I didn't have a disabled partner at home with a 11 week old baby, of which I have no form of Comms w/ throughout the day (in case of emergencies, especially) because of the lack of connection, and (poor enough) cellular signal - although I recognise the phone signal is a different issue. 

That being said - I'm only able to make/receive calls in my home when connected to WiFi calling. So none of what I've faced over the past 7 days and counting is good enough. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

I agree @JamesJ98 

It's nowhere near good enough.  I am genuinely sorry for all the problems with your order.

I'm not sure what happened your message, previously.  Please reply to the message I sent you and we will pick up and manage everything until you're up and running.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings