cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

FTTP service

Go to solution

Hello, I have seen people in my area saying they have significantly faster broadband and have got an engineer coming to install full fibre, on https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/ it tells me FTTP is available in the top search but below says it isn’t. On my upgrade offers I don’t have anything better. How can I get an upgrade or better broadband? We currently struggle to have two streaming/gaming devices going at once and it’s difficult when working from home.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: FTTP service

Go to solution

Can you post the results from the dslchecker

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

screenshot too large to upload sorry

on Exchange  is served by Cabinet 1

Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream HandbackThreshold(Mbps) WBC FTTC Availability Date WBC SOGEA Availability DateHigh Low High Low      VDSL Range A (Clean)
VDSL Range B (Impacted)
44.531.78.1627.4Waiting listWaiting list
43.527.485.822Waiting listWaiting list
Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range (Mbps) Availability Date FTTP Install ProcessFTTP on Demand
33050--Available--
ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) Availability DateWBC ADSL 2+WBC ADSL2+ Annex MADSL MaxWBC Fixed RateFixed Rate
Up to 4--3 to 7Available
Up to 4Up to 0.53 to 7Available
Up to 3.5--2.5 to 6.5Available
1----Available
1----Available
SOADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) WBC SOADSL Availability DateWBC SOADSL 2+SOADSL MaxSOADSL Fixed Rate
Up to 4--3 to 7--
Up to 3.5--3 to 7--
Up to 1--2.5 to 6.5--
Other Offerings Availability DateVDSL MulticastADSL Multicast
Available
Available
Exchange Product Restrictions StatusFTTP Priority ExchangeWLR WithdrawalSOADSL Restriction
N
N
Y

FTTP is not available.

The exchange is not in a current fibre priority programme

WLR is currently available at the exchange

SOADSL is restricted at the exchange

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

For all SOADSL services,the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

Actual speeds experienced by end users and quoted by CPs will be lower due to a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values

If you decide to place an order for a WBC fibre product, an appointment may be required for an engineer to visit the end user's premises to supply the service

Mildenhall exchange:Only single order products are available and ADSL and ADSL2+ products are not shown as available.However for premises that can only be served by SOADSL, BT will continue to accept ADSL and ADSL2+ orders until SOADSL is available.

Thank you for your interest

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

There is nothing in the dslchecker results that shows FTTP available to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
FTTPod isn’t the same as native FTTP , as stated you don’t have FTTP available, and even FTTC ( fibre to the cab ) is waiting list , so that’s not currently available either.