cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Failed to upgrade

Go to solution

Hopefully a moderator can help @JohnC2 @PaddyB @DanielS @NeilO @DavidM 

My upgrade From BT Full Fibre 500 to Full Fibre 900 took place today, unfortunately my download & upload speeds have stayed at the Full Fibre 500 speeds and I’ve not seen any increase at all, I’ve rang the full fibre team 08003289393 and found them unhelpful, can a mod help please? 

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Failed to upgrade

Go to solution

Call the FTTP team 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks but goes to the same department. They are saying I have the full 900 to the ONT, unfortunately thou my SH2 is only running at 500 thou. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

what package shows on MYBT and can you see upgrade order completed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Full fibre 900 halo 3+ and showing complete. 

im doing a fast.com speed test from a iPhone 11 over wifi and it’s coming back at approx 500 download

if I go via the BT app I get the following … 

CDC46591-87B4-4DFC-93B7-3CBC40075D56.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Bermo,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't seen your speeds increase after upgrading to the Fibre 900 package. When did the order complete?

You could try restarting the ONT and then your router to see if that gives the speed a kick to the new profile.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

@PaddyB - Rebooted both ONT  then router and download speed via fast.com is still 500mbps

order completed today

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Bermo,

Thank you for posting back. I can take up until midnight on the day the order completes for the speeds to increase.

I'd give it until tomorrow and see how the speed are then.

If you don't see an increase then, post back and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

can you try using ethernet connection instead of wireless  https://fast.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

I think you are just seeing the limitations of wifi.. use an ethernet cable on a pc and you will see full speed

0 Ratings