cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Fibre upgrade now means loss of BT Sport channels and all Now Tv channels - now tv available via app

Since upgrading to fibre, all was fine for 7 days or so, when any to channels provided via Now TV and BT sport refused to work IPC6023 shown onscreen. No faults on network apparently - I have made endless calls to various folk, complained, been given a complaints manager, who hasn’t spoken to me since promising that I would get fed up of hearing him. I have been told people will phone me back who then don’t. I have reset, rebooted and raged - I have been told it must be the exchange - initially I was told it might be September (in August) before the issue was sorted - now it might be Christmas. I really despair. I am fed up of inaction, misinformation and lies. What ever happened to service?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fibre upgrade now means loss of BT Sport channels and all Now Tv channels - now tv available via

Hi @cntstewart, sorry that you're experiencing this fault and not getting updated as agreed.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John