cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 12

Fttp

Everytime I try getting though to the fttp department though the direct number keep getting diverted to the automatic voice any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12

Fttp

Any advice on getting though to the fttp the number keeps re directing me to the welcome to bt automation.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Re: Fttp

Keep trying

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

I've rang it about 30 times.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Is there any other numbers that put you though without being diverted or can I be told what the department would be called for another member of staff to transfer me to that department please.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

You just have to keep trying 08005874787. Maybe try out with peak times

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Okay thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi @belsey12 and thanks for posting.

@imjolly advice is correct. Please post back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Fttp order.

The main sales team are not able to place a fttp order for me even though I have a openreach FTTP line already installed. Sales support are able to place the order though the back end system only problem I have is that if they do it this way they can`t apply any of the discounts that are available though main sales is there any way of getting the front end system updated with the backend system. Sales support can also see that I have a ONT connected to my property.  

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Re: Fttp order.

did you get through eventually to FTTP team?  if so can you now place order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings