cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Full Fibre installed and LOS is Red!!

Did you manage to get a Sca…… Sorry I mean Openreach Engineer out today to fix it?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Any one got any ideas as to what more I can do?

openreach came back to tell me issue looks to be the fibre connection at the telegraph pole but he couldn’t fix it as he needed the cherry picker.  I still have no date when they will be back and BT cannot advise at all which given I’ve bought the service from them it seems a bit crazy! Help!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

unfortunately your need for cherry picker has happened at weekend when both BT and openreach are on strike.  hopefully once it gets over strike you will get line fixed   are you trying to phone the FTTP TEAM 08005874787?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

I’ve been calling 0800 800150 selecting issue with broadband.  They either put me through to the Fibre team or attempt to give me a response which has really been a non response!

latest is a cherry picker showed up, be was there for one hour but the engineer didn’t show and he’s now gone… so back to waiting and hoping someone turns back up again!!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

I see Openreaches Service is still as Top Notch as the day I left. 

0 Ratings