cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 15

Gaming Broadband

Hello anyone help here please, I have Bt FTTP 900/110 my gaming connection is slightly off in regards to movement and missed shots aim assist movement shot around corners etc.
I know this to be accurate as I play pro level at my brothers house on the same connection no problem.
Here are some connection issues we have tried . Bt engineer/ Openreach engineer no faults, openreach changes Ont on wall - no difference, We have Tried VPNs, ddns, powerful gaming routers, direct dial up connection to pc. No difference, PC and all connected devices all very high spec still no change Warzone still slightly off compared to brothers connection and slightly off in call of duty means game over.
Pingplotter and any CMD results show no packet loss. Any help appreciated we have tried everything but still cannot fix the issue tried PC at brothers house works like a dream no issue, same isp same package still no difference game still has issues . !. Anyone know how to fix the issues!??.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15

Gaming FTTP Broadband

Hello anyone help here please, I have Bt FTTP 900/110 my gaming connection is slightly off in regards to movement and missed shots aim assist movement shot around corners etc.
I know this to be accurate as I play pro level at my brothers house on the same connection.
Here are some connection issues we have tried . Bt engineer/ Openreach engineer no faults, openreach changes Ont on wall - no difference, We have Tried VPNs, ddns, powerful gaming routers, direct dial up connection to pc. No difference, PC and all connected devices all very high spec still no change Warzone still slightly off compared to brothers connection and slightly off in call of duty means game over.
Pingplotter and any CMD results show no packet loss. Any help appreciated we have tried everything but still cannot fix the issue tried PC at brothers house works like a dream no issue, same isp same package still no difference game still has issues . !. Anyone know a fix on this !.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Re: Gaming FTTP Broadband

you posted the same thing yesterday  if someone can help I am sure they will post without posting same thing daily

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 15

The post did not appear on my community pg.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

If you are looking for posts that you have submitted you are best to click on your user name then "My Profile". It will show all your posts and what board they are on.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Re: Gaming Broadband

Maybe your brother just has a better gaming chair 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Assuming you are using W10? I don't use it but W11 should be similar.
Disable network proxy using Settings app
Select Settings from the list by pressing Windows key + X,
Select Proxy under Network and Internet.
Toggle off the Automatically detect settings option under Automatic proxy setup. Scroll down and toggle off the Use a proxy server slider as well.
In fact make sure everything is off!

It should improve your latency, slightly.
Cheers
Ted
Message 8 of 15

Cheers mate I’ll try that later. Probably the only thing I don’t know about is proxy.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

I never thought of that what’s a gaming chair !

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Whose PC do you use at your brother’s house?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings