cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: How to Check Full Fibre Rollout?

Who were these lads exactly? Never heard of BT doing door-to-door selling directly - were they in fact freelance agents making commission from trying to get people to switch supplier?

As well as the fact fibre is not coming anytime soon, you will be annoyed on additional two fronts I imagine:

1) Vodafone sell full fibre services over Openreach fibre. You didn't have to switch supplier to get fibre when it became available.

2) Full fibre services often work out cheaper than connections over copper cable; don't assume they will be the same cost or more expensive.

I think you need to look carefully at any paperwork you were given to work out who these people were exactly, and maybe contact the Direct Sellers Association (on the off chance they work for a company that is part of that organisation).

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 23

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 23

I had two visits from OR guys saying that they’d finished doing the ground work and that Full Fibre was now available from my local exchange, the only thing they were too late as I’d already seen them digging the trenches for the full fibre cabling.

So I was able to explain to them on both occasions that I’d already made the switch.

I think if you see them digging trenches for the cabling, then check the OR website again, or wait until they pop round.

Because around my way, they worked on a Sunday.

0 Ratings