cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Hub 2 dropping

Hi all, hoping someone can help us, we left Bt in early December to another supplier but from day one had issues with there hub faulting and dropping daily. We deceived to return to BT but we have exact same issue with hub 2 flashing purple twice everyday. We have had master socket changed twice plus new dd6 cables etc have run with no devices connected either lan or wireless and still the same. BT are struggling to repair and have cancelled eng visits I have raised two complaints to which there own deadlines pass and still nothing. I can access the events page on hub and I know roughly what times it goes off, is there anything I can look for that would suggest root cause of issue, thanks

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Hub 2 dropping

You have a line fault that engineers have so far failed to localise. All you can do is raise a fault and hope for a more diligent engineer.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

F2609652-4B76-4A4C-A2F1-E8A552296C38.jpeg

Thanks I have attached snips of router event log don’t know what means but appears to be a pattern from dsl drop ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Have you raised another fault with BT a suggested by@licquorice 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Yes and didn’t show up today again, last visits were by same engineer who said he could t fix something that went of twice and we should upgrade to include hybrid connect so we did and unfortunately only once received and Ariel’s purchased ee 4g only one bar and very ineffective. Now expecting same engineer on Monday afternoon

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

If it is the same engineer and offers the same excuse you can submit a complaint to Openreach. His reluctance to investigate the fault and behavoiur in suggesting an inefective upgrade to your acconunt is (IMO) unacceptable.

I can show you where to go to submit the complaint after he has visited. I can't be pre-emptive but (from Openreach portal)

"Your complaint will be logged on our internal system and you will be provided with a unique reference number.

A dedicated customer service handler will be allocated to your complaint, or enquiry, to fully investigate and resolve your issue as quickly as possible, keeping you up to date throughout."

Update after his visit.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Thanks for the info

got a text this morning to say someone from complaints team was calling between 1 & 3 but never got a call. Phoned them and a really helpful guy ran some test on something called home view or something and said “yes it’s red straight away and a code of od501ngd” another visit on Monday so hopefully get fixed

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

No show again today now having to wait to the 1st what an absolute joke, called again and got usual “fault is closed but I can reopen and book another visit “ the level of service is shocking, 3 no shows in total and each time they close the visit as successful?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Another non attendance 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Hi @tommal I'm really sorry about the fault with your broadband and the missed engineer visits as I appreciate the inconvenience this must be causing you. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the community moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings