cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Hybrid Connect oblong or oval difference

Go to solution

I've always used the oval Hybrid connect, but I have recently receive a couple of replacements from BT, one oblong and one oval.

Which should I be using as i need to send one back ? or does it really matter which one ? is one the latest stock ?oblong.jfifoval.jfif

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Hybrid Connect oblong or oval difference

Go to solution

Anything EE branded is the latest version, even though they are typically the same hardware in a different case in most scenarios.

As you will end up being an EE customer and likely getting further EE hardware in future, you might prefer to keep that one, but it is personal choice really at this stage.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you, they both say EE on them I think I'll try the oblong one, my new contract is staying with BT but I understand the hybrid connection is to the EE network 

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Google the model number.  See if you can look up the technical specs.  Keep the better one of the two.  If nothing else, keep the one with the later release date.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

It’s the oblong one.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Problem solved then.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you x

0 Ratings