cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Interleave OFF request [ STAFF ]

hi staff , so ive been on the forums before to get certain settings changed on the line with great success as call handlers dont have a clue .

My last call handler sent out and to come out today to turn interleave off LOL . The engineer rung me today and said openreach dont have control over interleave [ they do have control ] and he said thats its my service providers job to do that . For the past 2 years ive come to realise there is such a lack of communication between service providers and openreach as both sides have pointed me to eachother claiming the other side can do as ive requested for me to find out when contacting either that they "cant" hahaha . 

Anyway i would like to request for interleaving to be turned off or if it cant be fully turned off id like it changed to interleaver depth "1" which thats closest to off on my DOWNLOAD side please . Interleaver depth been on 16 is causing me problems . I have a history on the forum so if you want a further explanation feel free to look at my other posts .

So Interleaver depth off or set to 1 on DOWNLOAD please , thank you .

Im familiar with the procedure so im ready to message a staff member my details that replies to this post . bt forum.png

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Interleave OFF request [ STAFF ]

Hi @AngryNetworking,

I take it that you do not have FTTC with us. When it comes to Interleaving, it's not Openreach who carry out that request. We contact BT Wholesale who would make any changes with the interleaving. I'll send you a private message so we can see what we can do for you.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Interleave OFF request [ STAFF ]

i messaged you but also forgot to say yeah im on FTTC 

0 Ratings