cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Internet and phone down

Hello, we have had no landline or broadband since last Friday 10am.

The service status has no fix date, is there anyone who can give us some idea when it will be fixed please.

We have very patchy mobile signal so the mini hub isn't really helping.

We are in DT8 3JU.

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Internet and phone down

Hi @sf101 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with the service in your area. What information does the service status page  give?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hello, it was showing no available date, then 28th Feb and now says there is no fault.

The text diagnostic bot says broadband will be fixed by 28th Feb.

I am concerned that BT think the fault is fixed but we still have no broadband or phone line.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @sf101 It sounds like it's still being worked on. If you enter your details on the Fault tracker is it advising an estimated repair date of the 28th?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hello, the fault checker gives this message, no fix date.

We're working on the network
Sorry but we're doing some work on the network that could be causing the problem with your service.

Please bear with us, it shouldn't last any more than 24 hours. Keep checking your connection and if it's still not working please restart your equipment.

I had a callback from BT this morning, they just said wait until 28th Feb and call again if not fixed.  She didn't know why the service checker and the BT app seem to think the faults are fixed.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hello, our service is still not back.

The service fix date of 28th Feb came & went, another date/time this morning has passed & we are not fixed.

The service checker has been showing between zero and three faults on the same landline number, at the moment there are two, one with no date & one with midnight Friday.

It seems that each time the date passes it shows no available fix date then a couple of days later a new date, each time this has passed and we are getting no updates and no real idea when we will be back up and running.

We have had no updates from BT despite providing email/text numbers.

Is there anyway of finding out what is going on please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @sf101 I'm sorry to see you're line is still faulty, I'm afraid Openreach have been really busy repairing the network after all the storm damage over the last few weeks.

I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to chase this up with them and find out what's happening.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings