cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Joke of a company slow upload speed fttp

Go to solution

Joke of a company , led to believe I would receive 110 upload speed to then only receive 50 then all there answer is it states in your contract min guarantee 10mb upload , stay clear over priced to other competitors shame I’m still within contract,,,!

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Joke of a company slow upload speed fttp

Go to solution

Is this a new fibre 900 connection?  If so there are numerous posts like yours and your upload speed  takes a couple of days to get to correct speed.  If connection more than 3/4 then post back and we can see if mods can help you get correct speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Had fttp 900 halo 3 since April just noticed lower upload speed, can’t trust any companies now all the same 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

If been like that since April then you need help so have asked mods for assistance  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Spoke to fttp tech team well within your agreed speeds Which upload min is 50mb upload, which is understandable but I know those speeds can be achieved there just throttling it 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

@Witton90wrote:

just throttling it 

There it is, BT don't throttle anything

Hopefully the mods will be able to resolve this for you

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Sigh, nobody is throttling anything. The hub needs a remote config change which enables the increased speed. This normally happens after a couple of days but sometimes gets stuck and requires manual intervention. The mods will sort it.

Had you taken a few moments to look through the countless other posts on the forum with the same issue, you would have realised this.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Witton90,

Welcome to our Community.

I am sorry that you haven't been able to get the help that you need after trying. I've sent you a private message so my team can pick this up and find out what we can do to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Sorry don’t know how it works throttling or stuck at speeds as lower package same thing 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Although the result is the same - lower speed - throttling Is intentional whereas a config problem is not intentional and only happens to some hubs.  Surprised it has taken you so long to notice the config problem.  Have you replied to the mod private message so you can get config file updated?

0 Ratings