cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Lost Router

I have no router, I don't know what's happened to it and my phone is broken so I can't call BT.

How will I go about getting a new box?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Lost Router

Buy one from eBay

Message 3 of 13

If you have "lost" it you will need to buy a new one. They are often sold on ebay or you can get one from the BT Shop

BT Shop | Laptops, TVs, Tablets, Whole Home Wi-Fi & Phones

Message 4 of 13

@Thomas11 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Are you a current BT Retail customer? If so, what broadband package do you have and which BT Home hub have you lost?

How is it possible that you have lost the home hub if it was connected to your phone line?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

if your landline phone is broken then use your mobile and call 03301234150 assuming you are currently a BT Broadband customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

It's the smart hub 2 and I have the full fibre 900 package, I have no phoneline.

I haven't received the hub.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Let's start again.

Have you 'lost' a router or have you started a new contract and haven't received the home hub sent by BT?

You stated your phone was broken originally

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

As none of us here are clairvoyant, why don't you give the whole story rather snippets?

Message 9 of 13

I haven't received it.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Then call the number @imjolly  posted in message 5