cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Moving to New Build Property

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Moving to a new build property in December (hopefully).  Want to ideally have broadband setup when we move or within first few days of the move.  The address is showing up on the availability drop down, so all good there.  

Question is

For FTTP do we need to have any equipment delivered?

If we do, can i have it delivered to my old address as don't want to risk it not being delivered due to delays with the post code at Royal Mail?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving to New Build Property

Go to solution

does you new property have openreach FTTP installed with ONT?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

it will have the openreach FTTP they have told us, not sure about the kit inside the house and the ONT box

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

If openreach already installed then I would expect something like this in your home and just needs you to connect the SH2 which will be sent if you don't already have one

ont-pon.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings