cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No Broadband connection which BT are failing to fix

My 86 year Aunt has been left without broadband since the 10th May, she has called BT almost every day only to be told it’s an outside problem and an engineer will be out to fix it, every date given has came and gone  and still nothing has been done. The new fix by date is now the 30th May.

She is registered blind and due to a bad fall a couple of years ago when she broke her leg, has a life line which is connected to her phone but because this is now on fibre it obviously doesn’t work. So as a result she is using a PAYG mobile to make calls and is terrified incase she has another fall.

Please can someone advise how this can be escalated in BT to actually get something done without all the false promises.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Broadband connection which BT are failing to fix

@kt04 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @kt04 I'm sorry to see you're Aunt is experiencing a fault with her service. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with her details and we'll be happy to look into this.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

make sure your Aunt is registered here   https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/help/including-you/BT_Free_Priority_Fault_Repair_Scheme.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks we are already looking into this for the future 

0 Ratings