cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

No Internet connection

For nearly 2 weeks now I have not had any Internet service, no land line and I live in an area that is VERY poorly supported by EE. I have two mobile phones registered to my BT account and I have been a customer of BT since before modems and wifi. I have raised 3 faults with BT and they have closed 3 faults. I have had a red light showing 'Loss of Service' for two weeks and a hub that shines bright purple. I have been told more than 3 times someone will be calling me and on more than 3 occations no one ever has called me back. I have however been told my bill is due and that's for the full amount even though I cannot get BT to give me a connection. I have a complaint open and even that was threatened with closure by BT if I didn't respond. Today 22nd Aug they did send an engineer, who couldn't help me because he didn't deal with LOS issues, that was for Openreach. My understanding from the start was that this was an Openreach issue! I now am told an Openreach engineer will visit my home on the 23rd Aug and that someone will call me on Saturday between 12 and 2. I thought BT takes their Customers seriously. If I don't pay my bill I'm sure legal letters & and emails would be sent PDQ. Not sure what to do

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Internet connection

As you have been told openreach person will be there tomorrow 23rd then just need to wait and see if he turns up and solves problem. If not then post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings