cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No broadband or phone .

Hello..

Have BT smart hub2 and fibre broadband +digital phone deal, lost connection on Friday 21st April, contact BT engineers arrived Saturday ..bigger job than they can fix …would like an update to know how much longer it’s going to be…thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No broadband or phone .

I've been without since the 12th of April and still no fixed date as to when I'll be back online

Message 3 of 6

@Unclebob 

have you tried going to 'help' at top of page then check service or going to MYBT and see if anything shown there about fix

do you know if it is only you or neighbours affected as well?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Green BT box in street damage was told a bigger team of engineers was needed to fix it, told they might start Sunday but didn’t , today Monday nothing is happens …and affecting many fibre broadband customers in the street .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Still no broadband or phone since 21st April , any moderator that can contact me and find out whats going on ?

many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Unclebob 

Thanks for posting sorry you're still without service.

I've sent you a private message to get in touch with us, please be advised it could be after the weekend before we can get back to you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings