cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Openreach problem

I ordered bt broadband over 2 months ago and took 1 month for them to install fibre at my address but have been told that there’s a problem with openreach. Every time I phone them they end up adding a later date of activation. That’s 2 months with my internet being provided by the EE mini hub they provide which is terrible, constantly cuts out and absolutely no chance of gaming on 10mbps. I can’t understand how it could possibly take soooo long to fix it. I gather from the phone calls that everyone I speak to doesn’t have a clue and therefore just give me a random date. I would join a different provider but they all use openreach so no point. Any advice on how to stick a rocket up their **bleep** and get this problem fixed???

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Openreach problem

Hi @dbozne200 I'm really sorry about the delay connecting your fibre as I appreciate the inconvenience this must be causing. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to chase Openreach for an update.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings