cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Openreach problem

I’m having exactly the same issues with nowhere to turn. Ordered beginning of October. 3 engineer visits, each time they leave stating that an external dig (A55) is required despite this being ordered 19 October. I have spoken to 11 different BT CS agents and no one has any idea what’s going on, I have been told that I can’t speak to a case manager or team leader as they are working from home.

Without BB, we can’t work properly, can’t use security cameras, or baby monitors, the list is endless.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Openreach problem

Good Evening

Re my previous post, if any members have any suggestions that could help me find a way to find out what has happened to my order, I would be so grateful.

I am currently spending an average of an hour on the phone to BT Customer Services trying to track my order, every couple of days without any success.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @CW23,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am so sorry that we haven't been able to find out what's going on for you. I'd like to get this looked into by my team so I have sent you a private message. We will do all we can to help and keep you updated.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi Daniel

Thank you so much.  I really appreciate your offer to assist.