cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: Poor speed and connectivity Full Fibre 900

Go to solution

Still no fix, but did want to give some huge Kudos to Carley, the person in customer service who said last week she would call me back, and actually did this morning. 

Apparently an OpenReach engineer is doing something at the exchange today, and she'll call me back tomorrow with more info. 

Having someone communicate effectively with me is a massive step forward, and greatly appreciated.   No idea why no one else has managed to do this all of last week, but this person is definitely a keeper. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

Actually had OpenReach engineer in my living room today!! Who ever arranged that has my complete gratitude.

So, something done in the hole outside our house, stripped and rebuilt the grey box on the outside of our house, a new ONT, and a new router on order.   Can't seem to pin down what the fault was, a lot of maybe this and that, but the line seems to be working now, no packet loss and a speed back at 950meg. 

Since there isn't a definite cause, I hope it doesn't break again tomorrow, but I am at least appreciative that it's finally been fixed for now.  Long may that fix last. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Glensmall, thanks for the update and great news that you're now back up and running.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings