cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Property information incorrect

Go to solution

Hi  @StuartH 

I have seen a post where you offered to help sort a similar issue. How do I get the database holding information on available broadband connection types for a property updated ?

I am asking this question on behave of my farther, as few months ago Openreach engineers installed fibre with the termination points to the telegraph pole on his property and informed him that he and his neighbours would now be able to get FTTP. 

When I check his address FTTP is not available but checking his holiday cottage address which is physical part of the same build FTTP is available.

It looks like the information for his property was not updated, can this be corrected so he is able to order FTTP.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Property information incorrect

Go to solution

Hi @TPT 

I believe speaking to BT customer sevices who can send a form off to Openreach to get an update on FTTP avaliability and updating the database is the way to go on this one, I am also currently in this process as Openreach say we can have FTTP but no packages avaliable on the BT website. 

Josh 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

If BT customer then enter phone number and post results 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL 

Is your address correct on royal mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the response.

I have called BT customer service but they are unable to get the information updated as my farther is with Plusnet. They suggested for me to contact Openreach directly.

Tim

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

you need to contact plusnet and get them to raise an ORDI with openreach to get data updated  openreach direct will not help

as plusnet customer there is nothing BT can do to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the response.

The postal address is correct.

Using the  btwholesale checking site I had interesting results, if I check using the phone number FTTP is available but if I check using the address FTTP is not available. 

When I contacted BT to see if they could supply FTTP  I was told that FTTP was not available and they could only check by the address not by the phone number.

0 Ratings