cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Raise complaint not by phone

Go to solution

How can I make a complaint not calling CS? I phoned this morning to raise complaint but after an hour, I got an email said the complaint is closed. It’s mare of moving supply! I had no connection for nearly 2 weeks, but the most frustration is the engineer refused to come on Friday because he said the road in Sat Nav apps blocked. I told him to see Google map and also can drive the next road. But he still insisted on using Sat only then hanged up. Then I got sms said no one at property, it seems pulling the fault to me I think! I talked to CS this morning and raised complaint but now said closed! I don’t want to talk CS again as waste time and not helpful.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Raise complaint not by phone

Go to solution

You can use: Our complaints code of practice (bt.com)

In there you will find the mail address if you wish to go that route, it will take a few days for a response though, ultimately this was the method I took.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Yeah I took that route to snail mail, they called me to discuss further.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you and sorted!