cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 32

Re: No connection, ONT lights all okay, solid orange light on hub

Hello.

I am having the exact same issue as this guy. I have an openreach engineer coming tomorrow morning, but I'm not expecting much. Any way you can help me?

Thanks

0 Ratings
31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32

I moved your post to start your own thread as the previous thread was marked as solved.  Please update after engineer visit tomorrow 

Have you tried speaking with the FTTP TEAM 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 32

Tried speaking to the FTTP team but it put me straight through the BT Tech person we had only just got off the phone to (Couldn't solve the problem). My friend had the FTTP fitted in today as well, and originally he had the same issue as me. But a couple of hours later his was on. He said his engineer did speak to a technician on the phone and did some stuff remotely, which I'm guessing is what fixed it because my engineer didn't do that

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 32

Sorry but when tried FTTP TEAM were you redirected to CS?  It sounds like your connection has not been activated and the FTTP TEAM are the people to speak to. If you try phoning again but if get redirected  because they are busy just hang up and try again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 32

Will the engineer that is visiting tomorrow be able to do that?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 32

the openreach engineer will not be able to do activation probably need to phone FTTP TEAM

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 32

Do I need to ring them from landline? Because every time I ring them through mobile I go straight through to BT. Our landline is also down

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 32

Every time I phone then it says “Welcome to BT, please enter the phone number you’d like to talk about”

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 32

Update: Engineer was here for two hours, spoke on the phone to some technicians, turned it off and on a couple of times and the issue is still there. He says it’s a BT problem, BT say it’s an OpenReach problem.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 32

Anyone got any fixes?

0 Ratings