cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: No connection, ONT lights all okay, solid orange light on hub

Are you able to help me with mine? Have the exact same issue as  @mearle73, since last Wednesday.

Cheers

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Ellmps,

When you lost connection, did you raise a fault? If not, please go to https://bt.com/faults so we can have one raised.

If you have an open fault at present, reply back to my private message when you have a chance. It may take us a couple of working days to get back to you after you reply to it.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the reply Daniel. We do have an engineer visiting on Wednesday, what kind of questions do you think we should be asking? I’ve come up with some questions based on some solutions on the forums

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi, @Ellmps The engineer should know what to do, it sounds like a configuration issue that may require the circuit to be rebuilt. Post back and let us know how the engineer gets on.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @NeilO, thanks for the response! My mum is going to be the one home with the engineer tomorrow, but I've given her a list of things to ask him before he leaves. We did have an engineer on Friday but he wasn't able to fix the issue, but I didn't really ask him any questions because I had not seen any solutions online before that visit.

Will update tomorrow

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi, @Ellmps was it a Cube or Openreach engineer who visited yesterday?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @NeilO, the last engineer we had was Friday, and it was an OpenReach engineer. Tomorrow we have been told there is a BT home tech expert as well as an OpenReach engineer coming at the same time...hopefully they can sort it between them.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

So we had another Engineer visit today, her name was Claire. She did all the tests, config tests, exchange tests and profile builds, everything on OpenReach end is working as intended. She has then got the DcOE team in touch with BT Wholesale as she seems to think that BT haven't completed everything regarding the order. Claire was very helpful

0 Ratings