cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

SMS from BT getting my hopes up...

Received this SMS from BT with a link to follow. I follow the link and there is still no option for FTTP. Do BT know something I don't? Wholesale checker still says not available (even though most my neighbours can get it, which is annoying)

As a Fibre 2 customer, we promised you’d get an upgrade to Full Fibre as soon as it’s available in your area. Good news - you’re now eligible to get a Full Fibre upgrade at no extra cost. Unlock the power of your broadband. Get a noticeably quicker broadband connection with game-changing speeds. Without having to pay more.

It’s a no-brainer.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: SMS from BT getting my hopes up...

Call the FTTP on 0800 587 4787. They may be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I got exactly the same message and the same result, no FTTP available 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I had the same text message last night. When I followed the link in the text it just took me to the broadband package that we’re already on. I phoned BT and was told that it’s just a question of waiting for their systems to up date to enable us to order. There’s plenty of work being done in our area at the moment with Openreach vans everywhere and old telegraph poles are also being removed and/or replaced. It’s just a question of being patient for a little while longer. The guy that I spoke to told me that he’d spoken to several people who had received the same text message.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Just received another text tonight to say that last night’s text about full fibre was sent in error. Oh dear what a mess!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Same! 

0 Ratings