cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Should I Upgrade to the Smart Hub 2?

Go to solution

Hello

My contract is up for renewal and for a similar monthly price, one of the packages now comes with the Smart Hub 2. I currently have the Smart Hub 1 with three BT Mini Whole Home Wi-Fi discs due to poor signal spots in some parts of the house.

I know that the Mini Whole Home Wi-Fi would not be compatible with the SH2 but at the same time the sales pitch for the SH2 says it is much better Wi-Fi range, speed and connectivity.

I was therefore wondering, is it worth upgrading to the SH2 or just pick a package but say no thanks to the SH2 and keep my existing setup?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Should I Upgrade to the Smart Hub 2?

Go to solution

keep your existing setup if it works for you as no point in the SH2 unless existing setup is causing problems

I doubt SH2 has any better wifi and causes problems with some customers as you cannot split the wifi networks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Should I Upgrade to the Smart Hub 2?

Go to solution

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

0 Ratings