cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Smart hub 2

Go to solution

I have received a smart hub 2 and I am awaiting activation in a few days time . in view of all the bad reviews I have read about it I am going to plug it in and start trying it now would that be a problem, I currently have halo 3 fftc and moving to fibre 2 fftc because contract just ended.  Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart hub 2

Go to solution

If you currently have BT FTTC broadband then you can connect the new SH2 now. If you have many WiFi devices you may find it better to change the new SH2 SSID and password to the old hub SSID and password and then your WiFi devices will connect automatically and save you having to change each device individually 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

That’s great thanks for the advice

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Yes, the new SH2 can be used straightaway and there is some suggestion that BT need to be able to "see" it's in use before they'll activate digital voice (if that's the activation you're waiting for)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for reply. yes the only reason that I need it for is voice my old home hub has worked perfectly for about 3 years or more

0 Ratings