cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Stuck on banded DLM profile for ~8 months.

Go to solution

hub.png

Tried to wait it out but seen a few users here get their profile reset and cap lifted.

Been stable throughout other than the fact that the hub restarts itself every 14 days.

BT also moved us onto Fibre 2 when we renewed last year at no extra cost as a sort of "free upgrade in the future" in their words. Dsl checker for our address has always shown Fibre 2 speeds, but the line has always been capped to Fibre 1 for years. Not sure how that was going to change any time soon.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Stuck on banded DLM profile for ~8 months.

Go to solution

Your max attainable speed is 55/14 mb so any upgrade to fibre 2 would only really help your up speed as down max is only fibre 1 max of 55mb.  With your up speed at 10mb suggests you are still on fibre 1 but your down speed does seem capped at.  44mb

As you have 9 days stable I have asked mods to see if they can help with banding. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks @imjolly 

Ye Fibre 1 55/10 has always been the max on this line for years. Still, bit jarring being put on a Fibre 2 package and being on a banded Fibre 1 line. Not sure why they bothered, even if it was "free".

Does the hub restarting every 14 days interfere/interrupt with banded profiles being lifted? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Cab7,

I'd like to take a look into this for you and see if we can help you.

I'm going to send you a private message now.

@imjolly thanks for flagging this to me.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

hub2.png

Got the reset. Thanks @DanielS  @NeilO 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Cab7 

Looking better but still fibre 1. Fibre 2 would make little difference if any

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Cab7 that's great, I'm glad I was able to help.

Neil

0 Ratings