cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Upgrade from 500 to 900 but upload profile appears stuck

I upgraded from 500 to 900 today, and despite getting a solid 920-930 Mbps down all day long it will just not get past the former 70 Mbps upload speed when it should be much closer to 110. There's a very obvious settings fault somewhere, the lines rock solid and capable of much more yet I get a constant 70 Mbps every time.

I tried calling up earlier but the operator had no idea how to help and suggested I could just cancel if it doesnt fix its self within 7 day, which I'd rather avoid doing.

A quick search of this forum shows it's a fairly common issue and I can see others have had their issue fixed by members of the BT team on here (DavidM), which is great and I'm hoping I can get some help for this apparent quick fix as well?

Example: Solved: Re: BT Fibre 900 Upgrade / Smart Hub 2 upload thro... - BT Community

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrade from 500 to 900 but upload profile appears stuck

Hi @shrews and welcome back. It's good to see you again.

The upload speed issue can sort itself out over a few days but just in case it doesn't improve I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch if you need to.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrade from 500 to 900 but upload profile appears stuck

Sorry I replied to that before reading your note here, i'll ping you another message in a few days if it's not sorted itself. Many thanks.