cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Upgrade to Fibre 100 from Halo 3+

I've had an e-mail from Openreach to say that the Full Fibre is now live and to contact my ISP for an upgrade, however when I rang up BT I was told, there is no option on your account, so can't do it yet.

When I asked about the "Full Fibre Promise" I was just told it's not an option on your account yet...repeatedly.

How long do I have to wait before it becomes an option, and I can claim my free upgrade?

Disappointed.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgrade to Fibre 100 from Halo 3+

can you post results from dslchecker and see if FTTP available and if so you need to phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Screenshot 2022-05-26 090754.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

dslchecker does not show FTTP available to you hence why you cannot order.  If openreach installed in your area recently you need to keep checker dslchecker until you see FTTP available then phone FTTP team

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

I had exact same scenario. On Halo 3+. Saw fibre pulled up the street. Saw neighbours either side connected. Had Price Promise.

Got email from BT saying full fibre now an option. Further one from OR. When I rang, was told Computer Says No. Someone was to look into it and come back.

Nobody did. Then got an offer from a third party provider. No patience left, I complained. They overrode whatever tag was stopping the order. Got a date. Actually today, and he's here right now finishing off.

Sometimes you have to push a bit. Hope you get fixed up soon.
0 Ratings