cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Upgrade to Fibre 500 but upload speed not changed

Go to solution

I have upgraded from Fibre 2 to Fibre 500, and download speed is fine at 500Mbs, however upload speed remains unchanged and seems stuck at 20Mbs. How can I get this fixed? Thanks. @JohnC2 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Upgrade to Fibre 500 but upload speed not changed

Go to solution

Hi @dfreer Thanks for posting, I'm sorry your upload appears to be stuck. When did your upgrade to Fibre 500 complete?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

The upgrade completed 6 December. Upload speed isn't varying, it seems to be restricted to 20Mbs.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Dan

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It may be just like some 900 upgrades where it takes 3/4days stable for up speed to increase. If nothing after that then post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @dfreer I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to help get that sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@dfreer Thanks for speaking with me this morning, I've set the upload cap at 75Mb on your Hub so that should be sorted now. It would be great if you can test it and let me know what you get.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@NeilO  thanks so much for sorting this. Great service, much appreciated.

Dan