cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Upgraded to Fibre 2 but still on Fibre 1 speeds

Hey,

I recently joined BT and got offered a fibre 2 package. I was expecting my speeds to be around the 70/20 mark as I got told by BT it will be and on the website it says my address could get fibre 2. However I appear to be stuck on Fibre 1 at 49/9 speeds - when I contacted the call Centre they said that the best speed I could get on Fibre 2 was 49/9, however the BT DSL checker using my phone number and address says otherwise . .  Anyone could help me get this fixed? 

83279488a9bb2270eb92267b92788049.png

2016 I had speeds of 70/20 with another provider and now they are saying I can only get fibre 1 speeds which i dont think is correct.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Upgraded to Fibre 2 but still on Fibre 1 speeds

Can you post your hub stats. Go to hub manager then advanced settings/technical log/information and mods may be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hello, 

Thank you for the response. Here is my Hub stats.

83279488a9bb2270eb92267b92788049.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Thanks 

I have asked mods to help you and they will post here.  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 9

Thank you will be waiting for them to help 🙂

Quick question.. by looking at my data does it look like my speeds should be boosted to fibre 2 speeds or no?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Yes your speeds should be faster hopefully  based on stats maybe 62/14mb

Message 7 of 9

Hi @Rashaun96,

From the stats that you've posted, it certainly looks like you can get higher speeds. Not the full 70/20 but close.

We'll be able to look into this for you. I've sent you a private message with some more details.

@imjolly thanks for dropping me a line about this.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi,

I woke up this morning and done a speed test to see if I have been upgraded with the new speeds and its nearly sorted. my upload speed has gone from 9mbps to 14.6mbps.

The only thing that has not gone up is the Download speed. its reading between 38-40mbps with no one using the internet atm. 

Will this get fixed along with the Upload speed?

Thanks

Rashaun

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

The mod dealing with your case will contact you when resolved.

0 Ratings