cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Used to be really proud to say the name BT what a joke they have become

Please tell me if this sounds fair and I will go back and carry on in my little humble world .....

So living in a community of around 34 flats,I recently discovered 32 of them have BT fibre broadband available, the remaining 2 flats one being ours,have been told 3 times we can't have it!!

So 32 of 34 flats,the BT wire for other flats goes across our flat property....but still can't have,is this fair?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Used to be really proud to say the name BT what a joke they have become

@Alliwantisbroadband1 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

The external network is provided by Openreach and has nothing to do with BT Retail.

I assume you are an existing BT Retail customer, but with a slow broadband connection?

Use the address checker on the page below, and post the results, but edit out your address details first.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

No have nothing here,an old phone line box that is ancient,and we have been using a dongle for last few months for internet
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@Alliwantisbroadband1 

Perhaps if you can post the information requested, then someone may be able to advise?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Have rung 3 times and mentioned above and still been told no
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

That's twice you've ignored a simple request to post the results of the BT Wholesale checker. Should we conclude that you don't actually want any help & are just here to vent?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Alliwantisbroadband1 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.
The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Unless you post the information requested, nobody on this forum will be able to help.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Make sure you include the cabinet number and exchange name. Just edit out your address details.

0 Ratings