cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

What has happened to BT?

Go to solution

What is the point of having guarantees if they are worthless?

Get Halo with Hybrid technology and you will never be disconnected. No you wont but the internet Hybrid gives you is so useless you can't do anything with it anyway. Can't even stream. 

I lost full fibre to the home a week ago. I called, and got the an engineer will ring you. No he didn't. 

Two days later I called again, "I'm sorry but we will get an engineer to ring you", you said that last time, "No an engineer will definitely ring you within the next 24 hours", no call again, 

I rang again, having waited 20 minutes for an answer, "Hello sir, just going to put you on hold while I contact an engineer." I was placed back in the normal queue for a further 20 minutes. "Yes sir, I understand your frustration, let me take your email address and I will find out the problem and explain what we are doing about it". 

Guess what, no email either. 

Why am I paying £108 per month for a service I am not getting?

Bye BT. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: What has happened to BT?

Go to solution

Hi @Rodweiller

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the recent problems you've been experiencing with your broadband service.  I appreciate the time you have spent on the phone.  It really shouldn't take that much effort on your part to get an engineer out to repair the fault.  We can pick up from here and stay with you until you're back up and running again.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Standard BT customer service is very poor thesedays. It's all scripts and processes that don't really deliver positive outcomes. 

If you send an email to the CEO complaints team acting on behalf of Philip Jansen... they know what they are talking about, and you will hear back within 48 hours, even at weekends. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Rodweiller,

Thank you for taking my call today. I was happy to hear that the engineer was able to repair the service. Going by the engineer's notes the fault was caused by a bad splice. I've run a few checks and the line is looking really good at the moment.

Once again, please accept my apology for the delay in getting the service repaired.

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Well it's a happy Christmas for me now as I'm back up to 910mb. 

Thanks Paddy for all your help and have a great Christmas and new year.

0 Ratings