cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

When will BT resolve my issue

Have now been without broadband for over 2 weeks. Complaint raised and not being actioned. Callback from BT not being honoured. Wasting time chasing BT. Misleading information regarding a solution. Very poor customer service. Paying for a service and not receiving any service. When will it be resolved?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: When will BT resolve my issue

did you report a fault by phoning CS 03301234150?  does your phone work assuming you don't have digital voice?

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, @jonesand5 I'm really sorry you've gone without broadband for the last couple of weeks, I appreciate the inconvenience this must be causing you. I would like to apologise that you've had to chase this and haven't been called back. We'll be happy to find out what's happening and I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Has been logged with BT. Spoken with every department in BT to resolve and still have the issue. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@NeilO 

Private message has been replied to.

0 Ratings