cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

postcode issue

Hello. 

I tried to upgrade my BT service, but I couldn't proceed anymore due to the following problems. How do I solve this?

Sorry - The postcode you have entered does not match with the postcode recorded by Openreach for the telephone number entered.

Hyonjin_0-1659086276528.png

Thank you.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: postcode issue

can you check the royal mail database and see if the address and post code is the same or different to your BT account - then post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your reply. I checked the database of Royal Mail and found that it matches.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

you need an ORDI raised and I have asked mods for assistance  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Hyonjin,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to send off a request to have your address details checked and corrected.

If you send me your details, I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. I  have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Hyonjin, thanks for sending over your details. I've sent you a Private Message to let you know that as you've a full fibre connection you will need to speak directly to the full fibre team. They'll be able to fix this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings