cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

water ingress

Please could one of the admin from BT please look into my broadband connection again. 
Despite open reach telling me that it’s not the weather affecting the connection. This has been an ongoing issue for nearly 2 years. The broadband is fine during the dry weather now the rain has returned it’s disconnecting.
I’ve kept the technical logs from hub showing the times of disconnection. 

The fault has been logged with BT however I doubt BT will resolve the issue. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: water ingress

Hi @roco1970,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're experiencing issues with the stability of your connection. The best way to get the fault fixed is to call up BT when you're experiencing the instability or when there is bad weather. This will allow BT to test the connection when the issue is occurring and that should help to pinpoint where the problem might be.

If you send me your details, we'll do my best to help. We do have a number of cases in our queue so it will likely be a few days before one of the team will get back to you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings