cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: BT Mail. Failed to retrieve email content

Yes I use the samsung email app on my phone, it should come preloaded @Beejoo . But the BT mail app is better in that it loads more older emails to view. I'm still totally puzzled why I suddenly can't use it anymore.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

Same problem for me. No one at BT seems to know how to fix the issue. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Mine has suddenly started working again after 3 days. The message has now disappeared when I open up emails but I'm not holding my breath in case it goes again 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

Thanks. Good to hear. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

After 3 days of it being ok my BT mail has now gone back to the "failed to retrieve email content" message. So annoying!!!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Same with me. Works fine one day then the "Failure" message comes back and I can't read any contents again. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

This issue was "resolved" (according to BT) but it's back again. Today the BT Helpline suggested uninstalling the BT Mail app and reinstalling it. They said this would resolve the issue (again). So I uninstalled the app and when I try to log in on the new app a message reads: "Unable to log in. No network available" (despite my Internet having "excellent" strength). Now I don't even have the ability to see/hear when a new email arrives. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

@Lonerganp 

See message 2.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

I have the same experience. What on earth is going on at BT Mail? They must be aware of this issue!
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

My wife and I have been having this problem on and off for over a month on our Android phones.  All we got from BT was that they were aware of the problem! Thankfully, we can view our BT mail on Gmail.

0 Ratings