cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to contact BT- a communication company that is poor at communicating

I am profoundly deaf so do not use the phone but my family do. I "rented" a mobile for several years for my daughter and had a family sim . I cancelled the phone as my daughter had bought herself an  updated phone and BT agreed yto stop charging for the phone and add another Simcard to the family group.

I now find three months later I am still being charged the full fee for the phone that we no longer have/use.

As the account holder I am supposed to speak to BT but I can't with my hearing loss. There is no way of e mailing BT which is ridiculous. It mentions Live Chat but I cannot locate it on their site. I supposed to write a letter and post it -at the current prices which are exorbitant- and wait 30 days to get a response that presumably will need another letter.

Anyone any ideas how you can make contact with BT by e mail?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to contact BT- a communication company that is poor at communicating

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

Try billing team have a message facility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Tried this but not a virtual assistant tells me they cannot answer queries about mobile bills !
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @keithnicholls,

I am so sorry that you haven't been able to get the help that you need.

I'm going to send you a private message so you we can communicate through text only.

We will do our best to help you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings